Terms & Conditions
1. Agreement to Terms and Conditions
• 1.1 Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1.1.1 The Website is owned and operated by the National Ploughing Association of Ireland Ltd, trading as ‘npa.ie’. References to “we”, “us”, or “our” are references to the National Ploughing Association of Ireland Ltd. References to ‘you’ refers to the Website user. Each and any person accessing the site will be considered for the purposes set out herein as a website user (“Website User”). We are a limited liability company registered in the Republic of Ireland, our VAT number is IE440138L and our office and address for correspondence is:
National Ploughing Association of Ireland Limited
- 1.2 Changes to Terms and Conditions
1.2.1 We reserve the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion. The Terms and Conditions applicable to your access to and use of this Website will be the version that is current and displayed on the Website as at each date you access the Website. Your use of the Website after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes.
- 1.3 Other applicable terms
2. Website Use
- 2.1 You agree not to upload, post, email or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or equipment linked directly or indirectly with this Website. You also agree not to interfere with the servers or networks underlying or connected to this Website or our services or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Website.
- 2.2 All content and programming of the Website is our property. Except as may be permitted by law, notwithstanding contractual prohibition, you may not reproduce, modify, copy, de-compile or reverse engineer any of the materials, software or content on the Website without our written permission. Use of the Website is restricted to personal, non-commercial use only.
- 2.3 You agree not to impersonate any other person while using this Website, conduct yourself in an offensive manner while using our Website, or use the Website for any illegal, immoral or harmful purpose.
- 2.4 You may not use the Website for unlawful purposes or in any way that may damage our name or reputation or that of our affiliates.
- 2.5 It is your responsibility to ensure your computer system meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Website and is compatible with the Website.
- 2.6 We may, from time to time, restrict access to certain features, parts or content of the Website, or the entire Website to users.
- 2.7 The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information contained on the Website up-to-date and correct, although there may be times when this is not the case. If you notice any issue with the information on the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Violation of the Terms and Conditions
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- 4.1 Website
4.1.1 All intellectual property rights in or relating to the Website (including our text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. Except where you are given a non-exclusive licence to use the intellectual property rights that you need to enable you to use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you are not given any rights in respect of the intellectual property rights owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership of, or other rights in relation to, any such intellectual property rights by virtue of using the Website.
- 4.2 External Links
4.2.1 From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites that we do not control. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse such websites. We have no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or operation of such linked website(s), or for anything provided (or not provided) by the third parties controlling such linked websites.
4.2.2 If a link is created to the Website and we want for it to be removed, we reserve the right to ask you to do so.
5. Availability of Website
- 5.1 Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that our Website services will be available all of the time, meet your requirements or be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service, please report it to us (see below for contact details) and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- 5.2 Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. In the event that our Website is unavailableplease notify us of changes to your order via email at email@example.com .
6. No Commercial Use
- No area of this Website may be used by our visitors for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of tickets, merchandise or services of any kind. Our prior written consent is required to make commercial offers of any kind, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not resell or link to other sites for the purpose of selling tickets of any kind. We will investigate and take appropriate legal action against any person or company who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Website and barring such violators from use of the Website. We reserve the right to block access to or cancel a ticket order on any user known or reasonably believed to be associated with any ticket broker or tout, or utilizing automated means to process or place ticket orders, or re-selling tickets for commercial gain in any manner whatsoever, or whose ticket order exceeds the stated limit.
- 7.1 No refund is offered on tickets after payment is confirmed.
- 7.2 We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service, for any or no reason whatsoever. One reason that we may do so is if we believe that you are in breach of any obligation under these Terms and Conditions. If we terminate your use of our service as a result of a breach of any obligation under these Terms and Conditions, such termination would be immediate and may be without notice.
9. Limitations on Liability
- 9.1 Nothing in this clause 9 or otherwise in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or in any way limit our liability for:
- 9.1.1 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- 9.1.2 death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- 9.1.3 breach of any obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
- 9.1.4 under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- 9.1.5 any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
- 9.2 None of these terms restrict any of your statutory rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice.
- 9.3 Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will the National Ploughing Association Ltd be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if the National Ploughing Association Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. Applicable Law
- This Website is controlled and operated by the National Ploughing Association Ltd from its offices in Ireland. Your use of this Website is governed by these Terms and Conditions and construed and enforced in accordance with Irish Law. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, or your use of or access to this Website, litigation must be brought in court in Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
11. Assignment by Us
- You agree that we may assign any of our rights and/or transfer, sub-contract or delegate any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are personal to you and you may not assign any of your rights or transfer, sub-contract or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the National Ploughing Association Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website, including also your use of the Website to provide a link to another Website or to upload content or other information to the Website.
13. No Waiver
- If we delay exercising or fail to exercise or enforce any right available to us under these Terms and Conditions, such delay or failure does not constitute a waiver of that right or any other rights under these Terms and Conditions.
14. Force Majeure
- We will not be liable to you for any lack of performance, or the unavailability or failure, of this Website or our services, or for any failure by us to comply with these Terms and Conditions, where such lack, unavailability or failure arises from any cause reasonably beyond our control.
15. Third Party Rights
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions confers on any third party any benefits under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
16. Contacting us
- Please submit any questions you have about these Terms and Conditions in general by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or queries about an order you have placed or ordering to email@example.com , or write to us at:
National Ploughing Association of Ireland Limited