2021 World Ploughing Contest Cancelled Due to Covid-19 Pandemic
Full Visitors Package – 12TH September–21ST September (10 days/9nights)
Price per person sharing €1,600 (booked before 28th February 2021) €1,700 booked after 28th February before 31st March €1,800 booked after 31st March 2021)
Extra charge for single room is: €540
Only completed Registration Forms received will be considered as confirmation of booking – payment will not be required until event is confirmed by WPO in early May. Any payments made at that time will be refunded less bank charges should event be cancelled at a later date.
Accommodation at the 4 Star Resort, The Heritage, Killenard, Co. Laois.
(Headquarters for teams and WPO Officials – only 8 places on official package for each country (including team) – waiting list for additional requests).
Full Board, breakfast, lunch, dinner and Gala Awards Evening.
Exclusive excursions to various attractions (subject to change).
- Tour to National Stud and Japanese Gardens, Newbridge Silverware and Kildare Village Shopping Outlet.
- Tour to historic city of Kilkenny
- Tour to Ireland’s capital city of Dublin
- Tour of Ireland’s Waterways
- English speaking guide on all tours
- Detailed Visitor package with handbook, geographical maps etc.
- Blessing of Ploughs Ceremony Evening
- Official Opening Ceremony on Thursday,16th September 2021
- Entry on both days to National Ploughing Championships
- Entry on both days to World Ploughing Contest
- Ticket for Awards Banquet and Gala Evening on Saturday, 18th September 2021 at The Heritage, Killenard
- Shuttle Service from/to Dublin Airport