Next week we will be the youngest people to have a stand at the Ploughing Championships at just 14 and 16! Does this interest you?We have almost 40,000 [forty thousand] followers on social media!
The key points…
- Teenagers exporting to 12 countries in 4 continents,
- Employing 3 people [in Ireland, Germany and Qatar] and 2 part time
- Leading Race Horse Trainers in Ireland and the UK are using our Gastric Ulcer products
- 90% less expensive than the leading brand
- Finalists in the “Peoples Choice Awards” which will be announced at the ploughing
- Voucher for everyone going to the ploughing!!!
Some of our awards
- Finalist in the Enterprise Ireland 2016 People’s Choice Awards
- Winner of the Griffith College Business Enterprise Competition 2016
- Winner of the LEO Dublin City Council Student Enterprise Awards Senior Section 2016
- Listed in the Top 30 Start-up Businesses in Ireland 2015
- Listed in the Top 30 Businesses in Ireland for under 30 year olds
- Finalist & Highly Commended at the 2016 BT Young Scientist & Technology Exhibition
- Finalist & Prize Winner at the 2015 BT Young Scientist & Technology Exhibition
- Finalist at the 2014 BT Young Scientist & Technology Exhibition
The success of Madden’s FenuHealth is based on quality assurance and especially with the rigorous testing which all FenuHealth products are subjected to with testing to parts per billion. Scientific research is at the core of this product development.
FenuHealth are now exporting throughout Europe, the Middle East as well as to Australasia. Plans for America are at an advanced stage currently finalising all legal requiremnts.
The cost competitive advantage is extraordinary being over 90% less expensive than the leading brand used for treating and preventing Gastric Ulcers in horses.
FenuHealth can be purchased online for free next working day delivery either from the FenuHealth Facebook page or from FenuHealth.com – many of the training confraternity are referring to FenuHealthas pure magic.